With a cooked spaghetti squash you can make this shrimp &
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 12 oz shrimp, raw and peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups spaghetti squash, cooked
- In a large saute pan, add the oil and garlic. Saute a minute until fragrant.
- Add in the shrimp and saute for about 5 minutes until pink. Add in the basil and stir for 1 minute to coat the shrimp.
- Next add in your butter and then the squash. Cook for another minute or two and you are done.