This makes some of the best hot sandwiches. Delicious, deeply flavored beef with rich aujus for dipping. Put it together in the morning and come home to a great meal! We like it with a green salad and some chips on the side.
Total Time: 9hrs 10mins
- 3 lbs chuck roast
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can French onion soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can beef consomme
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 8 -10 kimmelwick rolls
- Cut roast in half, place pieces into crockpot.
- Combine canned soups with bouillon granules.
- DO NOT DILUTE SOUPS!
- Pour over meat.
- Cover, cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove meat from crockpot,shred with forks.
- Skim fat from aujus in crockpot.
- Return meat to crockpot,to rewarm.
- Pile meat on rolls.
- Serve juice as dipping sauce on the side.