1.5- 2lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
½ lb. fresh green beans, trimmed (about 2.5 cups)
1.25 lb. diced red potatoes (about 4 cups)
⅓ cup FRESH lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
¼ tsp. onion powder
2 garlic cloves, minced
- Start by placing the chicken in a 6-quart slow cooker, in the center. Next add the green beans on one side. Then for the potatoes, you will need to mound them high off to the other side.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic cloves.
- Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken, green beans and potatoes.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 hours, without opening the lid during the cooking time.
- Note- Do NOT use lemon juice out of squeeze bottle and expect this to taste good!