Sausage Egg Cheese Biscuit Casserole is the ultimate breakfast! It’s so simple to make and can be made in advance. So good!
Prep Time 15 mins
Cook Time 55 mins
Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
- 1 16 oz can jumbo buttermilk biscuits
- 1 lb hot sausage cooked & crumbled
- 2 cups colby & monterey Jack cheeses shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 2.75 oz packet country sausage gravy
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350f degrees
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray
- Cut each biscuit into eighths.
- Line bottom of the pan with the biscuits.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage evenly over biscuits.
- Then sprinkle shredded cheese over sausage.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs with milk (for two minutes) and season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese layer.
- In a medium bowl, combine packet of gravy mix with 2 cups water.
- Whisk until combined.
- Pour gravy over egg mixture layer.
- Cover and bake for about 45-55 minutes.
- Slice and serve!