The oven makes the humble cauliflower shine! This simple
Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 30 mins
- 1 large head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with oil.
- Stir the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and thyme together in a bowl. Add the cauliflower and toss to coat. If time allows, leave it to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly on the baking sheet. Then drizzle with the remaining marinate.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top of the florets and return the pan to the oven. Keep roasting for a further 10-15 minutes or until soft and golden.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve immediately or still warm. Enjoy it.