1 Cup Self-Rising Flour or all purpose flour+ ½ teaspoon baking soda + pinch salt
3 tablespoons cold butter
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoons drained minced garlic
1 ½ melted butter
½ teaspoon dried parsley
½ cup milk or buttermilk
- Mix flour and butter in a large bowl, use your hands to combine texture well.
- Then add cheddar cheese, ½ tablespoon minced garlic and dried parsley, mix well everything. At last, add milk or buttermilk and stir.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, make balls from dough and bake them at 200C degrees (400F).
- Mix melted butter and ½ tablespoon minced garlic.
- When the biscuits get brown, brush butter to biscuits and bake for 5 minutes.