Total Time: 25 mins
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 6 large potatoes
- 10 ounces chopped bacon, sausage, beef, pork (use what’s leftover, in the fridge)
- 1 large onion, chopped rough
- butter, for frying (be generous!)
- 1 -2 egg, per person fried as per your liking
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Dice the meat.
- Heat butter in a frying-pan and add potatoes, onion and meat. Fry until golden, turning often with a spatula.
- When all the ingredients are golden, season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the parsley.
- Serve the pyttipanna with fried eggs and a glass of cold milk.