1 2/3 cup Sugar
1 cup Vegetable Oil
15 oz Pumpkin Puree
2 cup Flour
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
8 oz softened Cream Cheese
1/2 cup softened Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
6 cup Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin in a large bowl until well blended.
- Slowly add to dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mixing well.
- Pour into ungreased 9×13″ baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla until well blended.
- Slowly beat in powdered sugar.
- Spread frosting over cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.