This Kielbasa skillet dinner with potatoes and peppers is an easy and delicious dinner your family will love. Perfect for busy days.
Cook Time: 25 mins
5 large potatoes, cut in bite sized chunks
1 lb kielbasa, sliced
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped green pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
1 1⁄2 cups water
1 1⁄2 cups shredded American cheese
- In dutch oven, brown potatoes, kielbasa, onion and peppers in oil.
- Add seasonings and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover tightly and cook for 20 minutes on low, stirring occasionally.
- Uncover and put cheese on top.
- Simmer until cheese is melted.