Total Time: 50 minutes
1 cup parsley, chopped
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
2-3 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/2-inch thick
8 large eggs
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra if needed
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil in deep skillet. Sauté onions for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add potatoes and more oil, if needed, to skillet. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until potatoes are soft.
- Pour potato and onion mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Whisk eggs with milk, and season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Pour over potatoes and bake 40-45 minutes, checking around 35 minutes, for doneness.
- Cool to set, 5 minutes, before serving.