2 cans crushed tomato
1 diced onion
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 lb penne pasta
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Open your 2 cans of crushed tomatoes and dump them into the base of the slow cooker.
- Add onions, basil, oregano, parsley, and red pepper flakes on top of the tomato base.
- Place 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts into your slow cooker.
- Using 2 forks, shred the chicken. Then mix the shredded chicken into the tomato base.
- Add a pound of cooked penne pasta to the slow cooker. Top with the cheeses.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4 hours.
- Serve and garnish with parsley if desired.
- Please SHARE this with your friends and family.