1 lb lean ground beef
1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
1 (15 ounce) jar pizza sauce
1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup (Campbells)
1 cup water
1⁄2 cup turkey pepperoni, diced
2 cups mafalda pasta (mini lasagna noodles)
2 ounces mozzarella cheese or 2 ounces cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper, drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce and soup, blend well.
- Stir in water and pepperoni. Bring to a boil; stir in uncooked noodles.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheese. Cover, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Makes 5 (1 cup) servings.