To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- When draining the pineapple, use a fine strainer to push as much juice out as possible. A reviewer has stated this makes the mixture a bit more firm and easier to work with.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple.
- Mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.