8 oz. pasta (mostaccioli is what I use)
2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup sour cream
8 oz. ricotta cheese
1/4 cup pesto sauce, prepared
1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1/4 cup melted butter
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain.
- In large bowl, combine the pasta, cooked chicken, cheddar cheese, sour cream, ricotta, pesto, whipping cream, and Parmesan cheese.
- Put pasta mixture into a greased 9 x 9 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle mixture on top of casserole.
- Place dish in preheated oven, 350, and bake for about 30 minutes.