1/2 Cup salted butter, softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 large egg
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 Cup semi-sweet Toll House chocolate chips
1/2 Cup walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat your butter for about 15 seconds so it’s half melted and half soft.
- Mix in your granulated and brown sugar until creamy.
- Lightly mix in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in your flour and baking soda.
- Fold in your chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Roll into cookie dough balls and bake for 10-12 minutes, do not over cook (I take mine out at the 10 minute timer).