2 cups of peanut butter
- Mix 2 eggs and the 2 cups of peanut butter. Thereafter use an electric mixer to make the batter smooth. Take the mixed in your hand, roll it in your hands until it has become a smooth and soft ping pong boll size and place it on the baking tray with some non stick baking paper.
- Use a fork to flatten the pong shaped cookies. Preheat oven for 5-6 minutes, then place the cookies in your oven on 180-190 degrees Celsius for 10-20 minutes depending on your oven or until the cookies are nice and firm.
- When you take them out you need to let them cool for about 10 minutes. Because when you let them cool they’ll harden up.
- Low on carbs, high in healthy fats and good amount of protein
- Benefits of peanut butter
– Healthy fats
– High in potassium
– High in dietary fiber
– Good source of vitamins & minerals
– Decreased chance of developing gallstones
– Lowers chance to develop heart disease & diabetes.
Brings milk and cookies to another level, enjoy some peanut butter cookies for friday