- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons Panang Curry Paste
- 2 (13.5-ounce) cans coconut milk
- 1½ tablepsoons palm sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1½ tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup chopped white/yellow onion
- 4 Thai basil leaves
- 4 ounces cubed extra firm tofu
- 5 broccoli florets
- 10 snap-peas
- In a seasoned wok, heat oil on medium heat. Once hot, add ginger and garlic and let cook until light brown. Stir in curry paste.
- Whisk in coconut milk, grated palm sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice and turn heat up to medium-high. *Add the lime juice little by little until it’s just how you like it. I used the entire 1 1/2 tbsp. of lime juice.
- Add veggies, tofu, and basil leaves and cook until tofu is cooked completely (you can test this by cutting the tofu in half and trying a bite; if it is not cooked completely, you can taste the rawness).
- Serve over cooked white rice.