Life is short and that simple fact makes celebrations that much more meaningful. Being able to spend time with the people you love, share food, share drinks, share laughter, time, and gifts is something that’s really special. and this paleo sliders are a perfect way to share moments with the people you love.
You don’t need a bun to have a delicious slider. If you’re serving these at a party, stick toothpicks in them so guests can easily pick up and go.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound grass-fed ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground veal
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl using your hands, being careful not to over mix.
- Form into 2-inch patties, and cook in a skillet until cooked through. Serve with your favorite Paleo condiments like mayo or mustard.