Paleo Cranberry Almond Cookies will be the hit of your holiday cookie swap. Full of tart cranberries, everyone will ask for the recipe!
1/4 cup Creamy Almond Butter, Melted
1 cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, Plus 2 tablespoons, 5 1/2 ounces total
1 3/4 teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/4 cup Dried Cranberries, Plus 2 tablespoons, roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, beat together the melted almond butter and coconut sugar using an electric hand mixer. Add in the egg along with the vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl and stir until well combined. Stir in the chopped cranberries.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper, or a silpat. Roll the dough into lightly heaping Tablespoons and place onto the pan, pressing down slightly.
- Bake the cookies until the edges are just lightly golden brown, about 14-15 minutes. Note that they firm up A LOT once cooled.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the pan.