Cook time: 45 mins
2 lbs ground beef, lean
3 tablespoons taco seasoning
6 ounces tomato sauce
20 1⁄2 ounces refried beans
shredded cheddar cheese
12 small flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Add taco seasoning, refried beans and tomato sauce.
- Heat until blended.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a glass 9×13 pan with oil.
- Spoon taco filling into taco shells and stack them side by side in pan.
- When shells are filled, top each with shredded cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, watching so they do not brown too much.
- Top with remaining ingredients, if desired.