Prep Time 5 mins
Cook Time 1 hr 30 mins
Total Time 1 hr 35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 whole chicken leg quarters
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, finely chopped (for garnish – optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Position the chicken quarters onto the baking sheet, making sure that none of pieces overlap.
- In a bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients.
- Using a silicone basting brush, evenly brush the chicken pieces, using up all of the basting sauce.
- Place in oven and bake for 90 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish, and serve immediately.