For 2 pork chops make the recipe as is. For 4 chops double the recipe, for 6 chops triple the recipe.
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
2 Tablespoons brown sugar
2 Tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- For Pork Chops – Place your pork chops in a baking dish, pour 1/2 the sauce over the pork chops, cover with foil, bake for 30 minutes at 425 degrees. After 30 minutes, drain the liquid from the pan. Pour the remaining sauce over the pork chops and bake uncovered for 30 more minutes. You can turn the chops once during the last 30 minutes to get both sides evenly browned if you like.
- For Spare Ribs – Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place spare ribs in a baking dish, double the recipe for the sauce, pour half the sauce over the spare ribs, cover with foil, bake for 1 hour covered or until spare ribs are tender, drain the liquid from the pan. Pour the other half of the sauce over the spare ribs, bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Keep your eye on the pork the last 30 minutes, they brown quickly, turn them over to finish the baking time.
- My package of Bone In Country Style Spare Ribs was 2 1/2 pounds, if your making more , adjust the amount of sauce accordingly.