It’s that time of year, when all things PINK start to pop up in your favorite shops, at the grocery store, and of course on blogs & pinterest. Well, I had to follow suit, and make these PINK Oreo Cheesecake Cookies.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- Few drops of red food coloring
- In the body of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the sugar and beat well.
- Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating in on low speed, just until incorporated. Fold in oreos until evenly distributed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press down on each cookie.
- Place pan in the oven to bake for 10-11 minutes, or until *just golden at the edges. They will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven – that’s a good thing!
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 full minutes, then very carefully transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy 🙂