2 large carrots, peeled and sliced about 1/2-inch thick
2 large red or green bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
3 cloves garlic, finely minced
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tsp ground ginger
2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
8 ounces orange juice concentrate
2 cups Mandarin orange segments or fresh orange segments
2 Green onions, chopped
hot cooked rice
- Put carrots, peppers, garlic, then the chicken, ginger, salt, pepper & frozen orange juice in Crockpot.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chicken on hot cooked rice on platter.
- Top with orange segments and green onions.
- Serve chicken liquid in gravy boat, if desired.
Add some stir fry Chinese veggies to go with this. Use Napa cabbage, baby corn, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and broccoli.