- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, boneless/skinless, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red peppers (you can get this in the pasta section of your grocery store, or roast your own at home)
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Pesto (or store bought)
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the chicken and chopped red peppers.
- Once chicken is cooked through, remove the chicken and peppers from skillet, leaving oil inside.
- Add asparagus into skillet and allow to cook for about 6-8 minutes,
- Add in the tomatoes as well as chicken/red peppers.
- Pour pesto on top of mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Season with salt as desired and serve!!