This Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake is an easy, no bake dessert for a summer cookout or birthday party! Made on a cookie dough crust and filled with chunks of cookie dough and swirls of hot fudge sauce.
Prep Time25 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar 300g
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 3 cups flour heat-treated if desired, see link above
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 cups heavy 35% cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup thick fudge sauce warmed slightly (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine butter and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add salt, vanilla and milk and stir until combined.
- Add flour and chocolate chips and stir until a dough forms (use a mixer or your hands if necessary!).
- Line a 9″ Springform pan with parchment if desired. Press ⅔ of the cookie dough mixture into the bottom of the pan and 1.5″ up the sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Add condensed milk and beat until combined. Add fudge sauce and stir a few times until swirled (if desired).
- Pour ice cream mixture into cookie dough crust, top with additional whipped cream and remaining cookie dough mixture as desired, and freeze until firm (5-6 hours, depending on your freezer). Slice and serve. Keep leftovers frozen.