Total Time: 15 mins
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked al dente, drained
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (chili paste)
- 1⁄4 cup honey (optional)
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds (toasted if you like)
- Heat peanut butter in microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- In a large bowl whisk together softened peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, sambal oelek and honey (if using).
- Add spaghetti, green onions and sesame seeds.
- Toss well.
- Chill until ready to serve – or serve at room temperature.