1 stick butter (8 Tablespoons)
1 cup water
1 tsp vanilla
MOM’S FAMOUS FILLING:
1 pint heavy cream
1 package (3.4 OUNCES) instant vanilla pudding
⅓ cup milk
Makes approx 16
- Bring the butter, water and vanilla to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball.
- Remove and cool.
- Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
- LET COOL.
- Slice in half and pipe or scoop in Mom’s filling.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Beat the cream, pudding powder and milk in a mixer until thick like whipped cream!