A simple and flavorful marinade for the most tender and delicious Marinated Grilled Pork Chops you’ll ever have!
I am excited to share a recipe for the grill today! Every since we got our first grill two years ago we have loved using it! It never ceases to amaze me how much better food tastes when it’s grilled.
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- ¼ cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard or gourmet mustard blend
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Wash chops and pat dry. Put in a large food storage bag. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chops. Seal the bag and turn to coat the pork chops. Refrigerate for *3 to 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Grill the chops over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until the chops register about 160° on an instant read thermometer.
Notes *I was gone for the day so I marinated mine for 8 hours and it was fine.