Easy, peasy and cheesy! She makes cooking look so easy and simple. We ate every piece of these rolls and we still wanted more! Give it a shot, you’ll love them!
2 large chicken breasts.
1 can of crescent rolls.
1 (10.5 oz) can cream of chicken soup.
½ soup can full of broth.
½ soup can full of milk.
1 tbsp of all purpose flour.
6 oz of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
A pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a pot, cover the chicken with water and bring to a boil then, reduce the heat to medium and let it cook through. Save the broth and shred the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix together the soup, broth, milk, flour, salt and pepper.
- Unroll the crescent rolls and separate to triangles then place some cheese on the triangle and some chicken at the larger end. Roll up the dough and arrange in a 9×13 casserole dish.
- Pour the soup around the rolls and drizzle some on top.
- In a preheated oven to 375° bake for 25 minutes then top with some cheese and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with the soup mixture and enjoy.