Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
Servings : 6
- 2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/3 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and pepper. Toss chicken pieces in mixture until they are all evenly coated with flour.
- Preheat a medium sized non-stick, oven-safe skillet and spray with non-fat cooking spray. Place chicken in pan, and cook until seared on each side, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl whisk together the soy sauce, vinegar, chicken broth, sesame oil, brown sugar, and garlic.
- Pour mixture into the seared chicken, and toss around a bit to mix. Place entire skillet into oven, and cook for about 20 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes. Toss with sesame seeds and serve.
- Serving size is about 3/4 cup
- Each serving = 5 Points +