This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Scampi
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup dry bread crumbs
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 8 oz linguine pasta, cooked (or pasta of choice)
- In a 10 inch skillet, saute garlic in butter and oil for 1-2 minutes. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper. Cook and stir until the shrimp turn pink.
- Combine pepper, oregano, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and parsley in a small bowl. Sprinkle on top of the shrimp and broil for 2-3 minutes until it starts to brown. Serve with hot pasta.