1 1/4 lb ground beef
16 oz ziti
1 onion diced
24 oz pasta sauce
4 oz sharedded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
- Place the onion into the Instant Pot and saute. You’ll want to use a silicone spoon to stir while cooking. (I like this spoon because I like the size and feel of the handle, plus it washes very well.)
- Add the ground beef into the pot and brown that.
- Add the 24 oz jar of sauce, as well as 24 oz of water.
- Add the ziti.
- Set to steam for 5 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Add the 4 oz shredded mozzarella.
- Stir until cheese is melting, or consistency you like.
- Serve with salt and pepper to taste.