Try out this quick and easy 5 ingredient recipe for honey garlic shrimp skillet. Ready for the
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined with tail on
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it into half
- Marinate the shrimp with one half of the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the shrimp in some oil. Sear them on both sides in two batches until browned, about 1 minute per side
- Using tongs, rub the shrimp into the caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan
- Dish and serve hot drizzled with the remaining sauce
For even more flavor, try adding in some red pepper flakes for heat or fresh lime juice for zest!
This recipe sears better in a cast iron pan and may not perform as well with caramelized bits in non-stick pans.