This cherry vanilla smoothie is sweet, tart, and creamy. The background vanilla flavor reminded us all of frozen yogurt. In fact, we froze the last bit of it to eat as a treat later on and it turned out nicely. We’ll definitely be making it again as a dessert, with the addition of a little more honey.
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat plain yogurt (I used greek style)
- 2 1/2 cups frozen cherries
- 1/8 cup honey you can adjust the amount to your taste
- 1 1/2 Tbs vanilla
- pinch of salt 1/4 tsp or so
- Combine the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve immediately.