Have you ever tried hamburger with broccoli? Even if you have, I don’t think it was as good as this recipe of hamburger sausage broccoli Alfredo! This is a masterpiece guys, check it out.1 lb of ground beef.
1 lb of bulk sausage.
1 tsp of dried oregano.
1 chopped small onion.
1 clove of minced garlic.
10 to 12 oz of fresh broccoli.
1 (8 oz) block of cream cheese.
½ cup of heavy cream.
½ cup of grated parmesan cheese.
8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Salt and pepper.
- Brown the hamburger with the sausage, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Season with oregano, salt and pepper then drain off the fat.
- Steam the broccoli until tender and season with salt and pepper.
- Soften the cream cheese in the microwave for 45 seconds on high then whisk to smooth. Gradually whisk in the cream until smooth then mix in the parmesan cheese.
- In a large greased casserole, mix together the hamburger, broccoli and cream sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- In a preheated oven to 350° bake for 35 to 45 minutes.