Homemade copycat hot pockets are so easy to make! You can freeze and reheat as needed – for breakfast or late-night cravings!
- yield: 4 SERVINGS
- prep time: 15 MINUTES
- cook time: 20 MINUTES
- total time: 35 MINUTES
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (8-ounce) tube crescent rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add eggs whisking, until they just begin to set; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Continue cooking until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, about 3-5 minutes; set aside.
- Remove rolls from the can, separating them into 4 rectangles, 2 triangles each. Press each rectangle to form a 6×4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- Top half of each rectangle with eggs, ham and cheese. Fold dough from the top over the filling, pressing the edges to seal.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet and bake until golden brown, about 12-13 minutes.*
- Serve immediately.
*TO FREEZE: Cover each pocket tightly with plastic wrap. Freeze up to 1 month. To reheat, (1) microwave for 2-3 minutes, turning halfway, or (2) bake at 375 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, or until completely cooked through and warmed.