Total Time: 20 mins
- 1/4 cup nonfat yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 Kirby cucumbers, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 small salmon steaks (about 2 pounds)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, vinegar, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add the cucumbers, celery, and parsley and toss to combine.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon until opaque throughout, 5 to 6 minutes per side. Serve with the salad.