Grilled Chicken Cauliflower Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles – a creamy cauliflower Alfredo sauce that not only replaces traditional Alfredo sauce in a healthy way, but has been perfected!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced thin and then cut into slices
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- 12 oz roasted red peppers drained and chopped*, 1 cup
- 4 medium zucchini’s spiralized
- 1.5 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Chopped parsley
- Serve with your favorite dipping bread
- Rinse chicken in water and pat dry. Slice chicken to desired strip thickness. Or wait to cut until after cooked.
- Using a brush, coat the chicken with approximately 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil and season with salt, garlic powder, paprika, and pepper.
- Place a grill pan (or regular pan) over medium heat. Add olive oil and allow it to heat.
- Once heated, add the chicken to the pan allowing to cook 8-10 minutes, or until done.
- Place a separate large pan over medium-low heat with olive oil. Once heated, add the roasted red peppers and zucchini noodles – stirring to cook them through.*
- If desired, season noodles with additional garlic powder and a dash of sea salt.
- When the noodles have cooked (yet still have some firmness), add the chicken and cauliflower alfredo sauce. Stir to combine.
*Be sure to drain as much of the water from the jar of roasted
*Time will be dependent on how thickly cut your chicken breast is.
*If you cook zucchini noodles too long, they will be mushy.