4 chicken breasts
4 teaspoons butter or 4 teaspoons margarine
1/2 cup diced onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 red pepper, cut in strips
3 tablespoons whipped cream cheese
1 tablespoon sour cream
2 teaspoons dry white wine ( or vermouth)
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- While chicken breasts are grilling, prepare sauce.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter/margarine until onion is translucent (2 minutes).
- Add pepper strips and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender crisp (about 5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, measure into blender the cream cheese, sour cream and wine.
- Add the peppers and onions to the blender and process until smooth, scraping down sides of container as necessary.
- Return sauce to saucepan and cook over low heat until heated through (Do Not Boil).
- Serve over chicken; garnish with parsley.