Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 23 mins
Yield 5 waffles
- 1 cup brown rice or 1 cup rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup potato starch (NOT Potato Flour)
- 1⁄4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 eggs (or not…see notes)
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk (regular milk works, too)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk, and pour into waffle iron, in batches.
- Add a bit more milk if too thick or a bit of rice flour if too runny.
- Can be made without eggs, if necessary; just add a little more liquid to make up for them.