Garlicky Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes – make your favorite mashed potatoes in the slow cooker!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 4 hrs
Total Time: 4 hrs 10 mins
- 3 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (or water)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 Tbls butter, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (or half and half I used today)
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put potatoes, chicken stock, garlic, and 2 Tbls butter (cut into cubes) into the slow cooker. Cook for 3-4 hours on high.
- Mash or use a mixer to get your desired consistency. Mix in yogurt, cream, and salt and pepper. Top with cubes of remaining butter, stir in to serve.