Easiest tin foil dinner! Simply bake right in your foil packet. Quick, easy, and effortless with seriously zero clean-up!!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds salmon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, brown sugar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt
andpepper, to taste.
- Place salmon onto
preparedbaking sheet and fold up all 4 sides of thefoil. Spoon the butter mixture over the salmon. Fold the sides of thefoil over the salmon, covering completely and sealing the packet closed.
- Then, place into the oven and bake until cooked
through,about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.