1 recipe of your favorite chili
Large bag of Fritos original corn chips
2 onions chopped
3 cups shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375*F
- Spoon the prepared chili into a large casserole dish in a even layer.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded cheddar over the chili.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the chopped onions on top of the cheese.
- Cover the cheese/onions with Fritos. Make sure you have full coverage. You want a nice thick layer of Fritos.
- Top Fritos with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the chili is bubbly. About 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cover with the remaining chopped raw onion and allow to cool a few minutes before serving.
- Serve with sour cream on the side, if desired.
- Dig in and make your mouth happy!
- Makes 10 large servings.