1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon pure olive oil
2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped…
1 1/2 cups white wine, I use chardonnay
1/2 fresh lemon, Juice only
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 cup softened butter
1 tablespoon parsley
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat cast iron skillet and add olive oil.
- Add shrimp and cook until tender and no longer translucent, reduce heat. Remove Shrimp and set aside.
- Add garlic and cook 2-3 minutes. Do not allow garlic to brown it will make it bitter.
- Add white wine, and lemon juice.
- Cook until wine is reduced by half. After it is reduced, add Italian seasoning.
- Reduce heat to low, and add butter. If pan is too hot, the butter will separate.
- Add shrimp back into sauce, add parsley, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese