Baked Cheddar Eggs and Potatoes – the best way to make breakfast!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 11 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 lb red potatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup minced parsley fresh
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 8 large eggs
- 3/4 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a 10-in. ovenproof skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Stir in parsley, garlic, garlic salt and pepper.
- With the back of a spoon, make four wells in the potato mixture. Break two eggs and pour into each well within the potatoes.
- Bake 10-12 minutes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake and additional 1-2 minutes to melt cheese. Serve right away and ENJOY!