This quick and easy vegetable chickpea curry might just be your new
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (330 g, approx. 2.5 cups)
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced (approx. 250 g)
- 1 medium white onion (300 g, approx. 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (approx. 300 g)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or gluten-free tamari
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- Add all the veggies to a wok or large skillet, add a splash of water and cook over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and cook for 7-8 minutes until the veggies are al dente or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with brown rice, quinoa or noodles of choice and topped with fresh cilantro.
To make this even faster, throw everything in the pan at the same time. Cook for about 10 minutes and serve! It’s so easy.