Crockpot Sausage & Potatoes is such an easy dinner idea with only five ingredients!
Total Time: 5mins
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 3 lbs red potatoes
- 2 lbs smoked sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of celery soup
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- Cut potatoes into wedges or whatever size pieces your family likes. You can leave the skins off or on (we like them on)throw them in the pot.
- Cut sausage into 1/4″ slices and throw them into the pot.
- In a bowl blend softened cream chees, cream of celery soup and envelope of dry ranch dressing mix. Pour over Potatoes and sausage.
- give it a little stir
- Cook low 6-8 hours.