1 pound Chicken Breast, cut into bite-sized chunks
2/3 cup Buttermilk
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
1 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
3 cups Vegetable Oil, for frying
- Place chicken pieces into a bowl and top with buttermilk, stir to coat.
- Add flour to a bowl with a lid or zip top bag. Add seasoned salt and stir until well combined.
- Add about 12 pieces of chicken to flour mixture at a time, cover and shake to coat. Shake excess flour from chicken pieces and set aside in a single layer.
- Place oil in a large cast iron skillet and place over medium-high heat until it reaches 350 degrees.
- Cook chicken in batches, turning to brown both sides, about 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Place on a wire rack over a paper towel to drain.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauces.