Easy Mini Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Frosting-delicious cinnamon rolls that take less than 30 minutes to make!
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Servings: 10 mini cinnamon rolls
For the pumpkin cinnamon rolls:
1 can Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
1/4 cup pumpkin butter (I use Trader Joe’s brand)
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the cream cheese frosting:
3 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioner’s sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon milk (more if you like a thin frosting)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll sheet dough into one large rectangle. Spread pumpkin butter evenly over the dough. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the pumpkin butter.
- Starting with short side of the rectangle, roll up into a log. Using string, dental floss, or a serrated knife, cut the roll into 10 slices. Place slices, cut side down, in a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cinnamon rolls cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, make the cream cheese frosting. In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Whisk in the confectioner’s sugar, vanilla, and milk. If the frosting is still too thick, add a little more milk and whisk until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cinnamon rolls and serve! I always have leftover frosting, but use as much as you like:)
If you can’t find the Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet you can use regular Pillsbury crescent rolls. Just press the dough together to form a large rectangular sheet. I use Trader Joe’s pumpkin butter, but you can use any brand or make your own.